Dear friends: brothers and sisters.
The 9th visit of Prabhu Darmayasa is complete, and the blessing of his knowledgeable presence will continuously support our life. We have learned a lot! The circle of Numbers brings us to the Alfa & Omega, the beginning and end point: use your human life purposely, up to your best; value your human life and be with others in peace and respect: prize the Divine world surrounding us, where we have a short stay; develop your capacity to receive Divine love with a pure heart; practice Angka meditation during your life-time and use it in the moment of departure, when nothing will matter except the happy smile of your heart.
Now we are moving to the next curve of the spiritual evolutionary spiral. Angka meditation supplies the fuel! Use the Divine Numbers as a great tool of self-development – towards the liberation of soul, essential truth and Divine Love. May peace be with All! Shantih, Shantih, Shantih…
Lessons received from Rasa Acharya Prabhu Darmayasa.
• Submit yourself to the Will of God. Everything happens by God’s Grace. Our challenge is to be humble and surrender near the Lotus feet of the Divine, in humility: this is the only possible status if we are truly searching for Unity with God.
• There is One God for all. To be a follower of God is the true religion. From the Holy books of many existing religions, God creates man as He is… What are we? The same design (human) is reflected in all the nations. To chant the Holy Name and remember God at all the times is the deepest devotion, and the simplest one.
• Importance of Spiritual teacher. Even the real Guru is God, following a spiritual teacher is important, it is “the wire of great electricity, to provide blessings from above”, and to supply the knowledge that can help us go beyond the obstacles of life. Salvation occurs through heart and soul, and not from formality. For this to happen we need to keep connected to one’s guru. So, choose your guru carefully, and then surrender under his guidance. According to Vedic tradition, we have to accept the path of our duty. Our mother is our first guru. The worship of mother, father and preceptor (teacher) is most important. People who attend to that duty will succeed in many areas of their lives. Treat your gurus with respect whatever they will command, be they right or wrong, this should be done unhesitatingly,
• Do not hurt others: on the physical level, by words and in your mind. Be in love and peace with all, to whole humanity - not just towards your community or family. Extend your life-view. Life is a field of unity, not the battlefield of the individuals.
• Take care of others.
When we have excess money to spend on worldly pleasures we follow vices and ignore the real mission of our human life. Take care of poor people in need, invest into some poor kids good education – decrease misery and help the world to be a more happy place. One part of your wealth belongs to the world that supports your wealth: the land, the air, the wind… etc. Be beyond greed.
• Watch out for the obstacles for spiritual progress.
Learn to manage your Ego, Anger, Greed, Attachment and Lust: these are the obstacles to our spiritual success. Keep your surroundings clean and follow the spiritual discipline. Revalue your life priorities. Focus on your best qualities and always be ready to receive the Divine blessing.
• Make the soul priority
The real value is not in the Rituals, but in the pure heart spiritual desire and essential knowledge. Sacrifice the stereotypes that separate you from the other world. Unify with essence of Yoga – the Divine nature of our soul...